Quick Bank Transfer
- Bank Name – HDFC Bank
- Account Holder Name – Yoga Vidya Mandiram
- Account No – 50200031326372
- Swift Code – HDFCINBB
- IFSC Code – HDFC0000725
- Branch Name – Rishikesh
- State- Uttarakhand
- District- Dehradun
- Bank Address: HDFC Bank LTD 223, Dehradun Road Opp Rama Palace, Rishikesh-249201, Uttarakhand
Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school requires that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance for the duration of their training.
Upon arrival and check-in at school, all students and non-participating guests are required to provide passport and guest’s information required to be submitted by law to the Indian Government. Passport will be handed back after a photocopy is made.
Trainees who are pregnant, or fall pregnant during a Teacher Training Course are not permitted to partake in or continue on the training. No refund will be given under these circumstances. For this reason, if you suspect you may be pregnant it is highly recommended you visit a doctor for a pregnancy test before enrolling for the training.
Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school reserves the right to refuse admission to trainings, retreats or any other programs held at the school. Students arriving late may be admitted to trainings at the discretion of Yoga Vidya Mandiram yoga school.
A minimum advance deposit is required to reserve a spot in your course. Please see required deposit in each course page.
The remaining course fee (if any) is due on arrival. The follow are available payment methods at school reception in Rishikesh, India centre. Methods may be different in other school locations.
- Credit Card: Payments made by credit card would be subjected to additional 4% transaction fee.
- Cash: We recommend you to pay the remaining balance in cash on arrival. ATM is available and we can bring you for cash withdrawal.
- Direct Bank Transfer: If you want to avoid carrying cash or going to the ATM, online banking is possible. Please make sure you make a transfer before your arrival to ensure the amount arrives before the course starts and that you are able to deal with the bank if there is any issue with the transfer. Please note that any bank charges for the oversea transfer is your responsibility and should not be charged or deducted from the transferred amount.
- PayPal: Payment via PayPal is possible but you would be subjected to 6% additional transaction fee. This fee is applicable to all payments made via PayPal, including before and after arrival to school.
The remaining course fee (if any) are required to be made within 7 days after course starts. School reserves the right to terminate student’s participation in the program if a student fails to make payment of the remaining course fee the mentioned period.
Yoga Vidya Mandiram reserves the right to make changes to payment options and policy at any time.
- Advance deposit is strictly non-refundable upon cancellations.
- If applicant withdraws from the program after acceptance, but before the program starts, the applicant’s advance deposit amount can be retained for rescheduling, only if applicant makes a request 7 days before the program start date. However, such amount can only be applied towards the same program within a timeframe of 1 year after the original course date booked. Booking will expire after the mentioned timeframe.
- School will not make any refund after the training starts.
School Policy & Code of Conduct
By signing and booking for your course at Yoga Vidya Mandiram, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree and accept our School Policy and Code of Conduct. Please go through our School Policy and Code of Conduct thoroughly.