Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
By ticking this box, you confirm that you comply with your local authority guidelines and requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19.
yes, I hereby confirm that I comply with the local authority guidelines and requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19.
Clean & Safe checklist
Tick the following health and hygiene items you have in place to prevent and control COVID-19.
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus.
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays.
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of the local authorities.
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available.
- Physical distancing is maintained.
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible.
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by the local government.
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and key areas.
- Process in place to check the health of guests.
- First aid kit available.
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients.
- Protective masks are available for all staff.
- Protective masks available for clients.